Friday, November 13, 2009

Failed Astro "promotion"



Was having my lunch when I received a call from Astro :
AR: Because youre such a loyal customers, we are giving you free insurance.
Me: TQVM... I'm already covered
AR: No, no, you dont have to pay a thing. You are not the one who received this.. bla bla bla, said something about 6 months coverages and after that it will automatically stopped.
Me: So I have to get sick or get into an accident within this 6 months la to claim?
AR: errrr
Me: Instead of wasting money giving me coverage on which I already have, why dont you guys give me subscription discount, say RM20 off for the next six month.
AR: I dont come up with this promotion sir. The insurance agent will call you shortly to get the details. *Hang Up*

*AR = Astro Rep

I'm such a biatch always sometimes. But seriously, this is stupid. 6 months coverage? I bet no one would claim, and if they would, the Insurance co will give hell... this document missing la, we dont cover this type of ailment la, etc...

Something smell fishy up there.. Someone must have made some money out of this arrangement.....

2 comments:

Ely Hasrul said...

patu after 6 mths dorg start charging which is kite xpasan pon utk terminate ke ape cess

famil said...

ha ah.. mcm extra 6 ringgit... tetiba jer..