Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Who Enjoyed those Food Then?


Before godzillas invaded tokyo


The appetiser


The Main Course


Zue, yus, and sharmi, minus Ana




The food on my plate


Izayu and Aimi


Aimi and Suriey. Sorry Aimi, I dont have decent pictures of your kids (in fact, any of other kids as well), therefore I didnt post it here.... hehehehe


Izayu showing off her iPhone, next to Syp


Che Yan and Syp...

6 comments:

Aan Andes said...

Off topic kejap, nice plates!!! *haha kepochi mode*

famil said...

hi hik, pinggan sogo sajo.. RM6.90 per plate.. but now I heard ada sale, minus another 20-30%

adamuiz said...

turn bekas pekerja pekerja ni bileee

famil said...

korang susah, rumah aku boelh muat 5 orag jer.. karang tak jemput ad yg sentap... so senang cerita tak yah jemput sesapa... kikikikkiki

nong said...

bila nak ajak aku dtg neh?????????? me, hazel, yaya, emi.. can or not????????

Unknown said...

Hmmm...tadi blog hopping jer terjumpa your blog (kita ni stangers)..pastu tersangkut pulak baca dr ats sampai ke post ni...ehh..nampak gambaor org yg saya kenai..Aimie Jalina..my ex schoolmate Semsas..tu lah kecilnya dunia..anyway, it's fun reading your posts